Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Images from Buffalo

This is Matt's littlest brother, Noah, who's 7.


Matt testing out his brother Josh's bb gun...


Grandma Lesinski's lace curtains...


Niagara Falls at night...


Aunt Noreen watching TV with Quincy, the cat...


Ungodly good poppyseed cake that Matt's Grandma Lesinski makes... this time just for me.


Lunch at Grandma Dudek's house...


Matt accepts a sweater from Grandma Dudek...


Grandma Dudek probably saying something inappropriate to Grandpa Dudek (I love her)...



Noreen set up a slideshow of old family pictures... Joy and Noah playing in the light...


Joy at the stable on our last day in Buffalo...



Throughout the weekend, I let Noah use my camera. As I went back through the images later, I realized what a keen and natural eye this kid has. Here are a few of my favorites...

(Photographs by Noah Dudek, age 7)




More photos here and here.

Here's a shot of all the Dudek kids (minus Dan, who couldn't make it) in Cambridge last summer. What a good-looking bunch.

No comments: