Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Now them's what I call Borders Rewards.

Connect this, Craigslist.

I give you the boy (finally evolving in name, I think, from Missed Connections Boy to his actual name, Matt).


Doesn't he look just a touch confused, a little disoriented maybe, as to how he wound up all of a sudden sitting on my bed and eating a grapefruit? Before he answered my Missed Connection, he'd just been going about his business, selling books and flirting with girls to get them to sign up for Borders Rewards. The poof of smoke had just cleared when I took this.

He's really cute. I like him.

I've got a post in the works from Passover/Easter at Georgia's house in Western Massachusetts, but Blogger is being a little lazy about uploading my photos tonight. I'll try again tomorrow after work.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm playing catch-up on a whole bunch of my blog reading, so I just got to this today...holy crap, he's cute! Seriously! So cute! You can even tell him I said so.