Saturday, January 12, 2008

Less is More, More, More

I've been encouraged to post more often and less lengthily, so here's one quick image for you. I took it almost a year ago, wandering around downtown Boston at night with Matt, my camera, and a tripod.

I was doing some darkroom work today for Mark, so I figured I'd print one of my own shots too. I actually did a couple, but I ruined the other by flattening it in the print flattener before it was completely dry. Oops.

Starting to feel like the creative break is over... it's time to get back to my own work. Sure, it's tough on top of a more-than-full-time job and some semblance of a social life, but the world is before me, waiting to be pinned down on pixels or the occasional piece of film.

No time like the New Year to revamp and get busy.

No comments: